Monday, September 3, 2012

Baltimore Comic-Con!!! September 8 & 9, 2012

This coming weekend I am heading to Baltimore with my buddy Nicky Soh to table at Baltimore Comic-Con!

We were invited to be special guests thanks to Matt Wieringo and the Mike Wieringo Scholarship and Baltimore Comic-Con! You can check out the press release here.

So it's Nicky and I's first time tabling at a convention for the whole thing, and we are super excited to be there, selling sketches, prints, and most importantly, getting to meet and talk to people and answer any questions!

We would love to talk about art and comics with anyone who is interested, so come by and say hello!


Update! We will be at 1907! Com by and say to Me, Nicky, Matt Wieringo, Todd Dezago, and Graig Rosseau!





Also, follow my Twitter so you can see any updates and pics of con sketches!

You can also find a list of print and sketch pricing and examples on my Deviantart Journal.

I'm hoping to see you there!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment