Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Workspace

I thought I'd share a picture of my new workspace. It's one of the nicest I've had yet and I like it!







You can see the latest page of Smuggler's Run there on the desk! Just finished this afternoon!




The corkboard is a new addition for me. I started hanging up work in my old house, and I decided getting a board would be a good idea. I have the thumbnails, the script, and the previous two pages up there for reference if I need it.

Having a desk is a great thing. My last house I had just a small drawing board, no furniture at all, and plotting perspective or drawing from the floor wasn't exactly the best experience ever. I'm really looking forward to the new year at SCAD, I have tons of great classes and I'm excited to learn new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment