Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to the Drawing Board and Raziel

The move is done! Everything has been unloaded, unpacked, set up, and taken care of. Now all there is to do is get a part time job while I'm doing full-time school. Should be easy right?

I won't try to get my hopes up, just work hard.

I haven't done much drawing the past 3 weeks. I finished the first half of the Smuggler's Run comic, and then got into move mode. I think its about time I get back to the drawing board and get crackin' on the last half!

I did upload scans of the first four pages to my deviantArt Gallery so feel free to check them out if you are interested. Once the whole thing is done I'll be lettering and posting it all up here as well as dA.

In the meantime, I thought I would share a fun sketch that I did recently and colored up!

 
Raziel from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
9x12 Bristol
Ink on Board
Color in Photoshop


Hope you enjoy~!


No comments:

Post a Comment