Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter Week Sketch : Girls of Hogwarts

It was pointed out to me that I have a tendency to draw male characters over female. It's true. Its not that I dont like female characters, or dislike drawing them, but I usually feel more comfortable drawing males, and am usually more pleased with how they turn out, as you can make males looks uglier and more scarred, and they come off cooler.

So as the grand finale for the Harry Potter sketch week, I decided to draw the three main female protagonists of the series, Hermione, Luna, and Ginny.

I hope you enjoy!!!







Hermione!! No books in this picture :P




Luna always seems to be lost in thought.



Ginny. I think the actress is the movies is good, but the books really describe her as being very beautiful, so I wanted to capture that more with this sketch.

I hope everyone enjoyed following the sketches this week, and enjoyed some of them!! I had a great time doing them all!! Now I am off to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1, head to bed, then wake up and see Pt. 2 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment