Monday, October 18, 2010

Good weekend for me. I drew alot, still haven't worked terribly much on the script, but thats ok. Jameson will be coming to see me next week for a few nights, and I plan on using that time to work quite a bit on the changes. Its strange not having the comic as a primary drawing focus at the moment. It is actually a little disturbing to me because of the fact that I have been so intent on "the next page" that I feel a little empty.

Its all for the better however, so I am not to concerned about it.

Im currently installing Halo: Reach onto my xbox. I haven't played a game in near a week and a half, and then it was barely a few minutes. I plan on finishing at least one level tonight, I hope that actually happens, Legendary is quite difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment