Tuesday, May 21, 2013

HeroesCon 2013 - Sketch Prices and more!!!

I sure hope to see you at HeroesCon this year!

I am sharing a table with my good buddy :icondimsumdemon:, and I'll be selling my mini comic Fix as well as prints and Sketch Commissions!

All sketches are fully finished ink drawings, and I'm focusing on quality over quantity here. One figure per drawing. I may consider some multi-figure options if enough people are interested, but it will be priced accordingly.

Prices are as follows -

6x9 Bust/Headshot - $25

9x12 Full Figure - $50


I love meeting fans, other artists, and anyone who has an interest in drawing and comics, so drop by and say Hi! I guarantee it'll be worth your time!

I'll also be putting a special original piece up at the auction from my special edition HeroesCon Limited print, so keep your eye open for that!

What is it you say!? You'll have to drop by to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment