Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ghetto Illustration


Ink Drawing done for my inking class at SCAD.

I have a sad little story about this drawing. I left the original of this image in the scanner at Wallin Hall about two and a half hours before the building closed. I didn't realize until the next morning, and went over immediately, and the drawing was gone. People leave drawings lying around that building all the time, so I know it was probably stolen. I asked around the hall and none of the professors or administrators had seen it, nor had it been turned in.

Sad.

If anyone ever sees the original of this image or an unauthorized copy of it, please email me and let me know at erykdonovan@yahoo.com

Regardless, I'm glad I have the image that I can still share with everyone!

8x6 on 2 ply bristol board
Pen and Ink

1 comment:

  1. This is so great! I love the textures in it, and the solid black placement. There are so many little things throughout this that really add to the atmosphere~ Great job!
    I'm typically not around the Wallin area and buildings, but I'll keep an eye out around where I am. I hope it's found! I've had the same thing happen to me, before...

    ReplyDelete