Sunday, January 2, 2011

The End and the Beginning

I haven't much updated anything for people over the last month. I suspect this will be changing as I head back to school and want to leave something for people to look at to see how I'm doing.

I have less than 24 hours to go before I hop on a train and head south to Savannah. I haven't rode a train in many many years, and that experience alone will be fun for me I don't doubt. I have quite a few graphic novels and comic trades that I have been saving ot read on this ride, and am looking forward to it.

That being said, I will be without my car for the school year. I was planning on using it before it broke down, and while this will hopefully save some money for me insurance wise, it will also mean that I am going to be totally on foot for the next 5 months.  I have never been in this position before, and it is both liberating and frightening.

I also will be needing to work as soon as possible, I have saved alot of money, but I will still be needing to make more while I am there. I am also considering posting up for commissions on my deviantart site, since alot of people do commissions through there, and with my paypal setup it could work quite nicely.

So for now, these last few hours, I will spend them with my family and my girlfriend, enjoying their company before I head back off again to adventure and uncertainty and excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment